NEW YEARS!! I'm quite excited about that because I miss my family. I know that so much has changed and I know that it'll be a little weird going to my old house but I know it'll be nice at the same time. It's gonna be hard though cause now I have to leave a brand new kitty named Apple at my apartment all alone. Well not completely alone. Becky, Jamie and Kyrsten said they'd come over and watch her once a day while I was gone so I don't have to board her at a vet's office or have a "pet sitter" come watch her. I feel better about having people I trust come to visit with her. And she's truly super low maintenance even though she's probably not even one year old yet.
So my apartment is pretty barren right now. I have no christmas decorations up this year. It's a weird feeling but I just wasn't on top of it this year. It feels weird but then again it's how it is this year. Next year I'll be more prepared and have a tree and everything. Next year will be different as far as lots of things go in my personal and professional life. I don't want to stay med-surg forever so I'm thinking that as soon as I hit my 6 month mark for my time at work. I'm thinking L&D, PICU, Peds, NICU or post pardum. I'm not sure how great I'd be at L&D or post pardum cause I've never had kids but I still think I'd like it. PICU/Peds is where my heart lies for the moment but we'll see after I shadow.
I'll post new years resolutions once I've thought of them.
Merry Christmas everyone!
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment