I just found out, about 20 minutes ago, that a friend of mine from a long time back was shot and killed in October of last year. We hadn't talked in a long time, about two years and tonight I was just thinking about him and wanted to see how he was doing and how his wife and kids were and as I'm looking at his myspace I see his sister's, wife's and mom's myspace names all say RIP Zach. It took me a bit of rambling around to figure out what happened and when but when I finally found it, sadness just overwhelmed me. It's just shocking to know that anyone you lose touch with could be gone in an instant.
Zach,
I know we weren't the best of friends and I know we lost touch over the years but know that you were a really great friend to me. I will always cherish the friendship we had and all the memories that come with it. Camp Adventure will always hold a special place in my heart thanks to you.
You will be missed.
No comments:
Post a Comment