Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What a day. I've been up since 0500 and am not going to bed until at least 0700 tomorrow morning (I hope I make it). WHY you may ask...cause tomorrow night officially starts my first night shift. In order to keep myself awake and functioning I plan on being in the 24 hour amenity center as long as possible. For now it's just so I can get laundry done. So here I sit, alone, on the floor, listening to the spinning of both washing machines. I'm currently waiting for the 'add fabric softener' light to turn on. It's like my own personal space. I kinda feel like I'm in college again. The whole doing laundry outside of your living space brings that all together for me. For tonight, it's OK, but I really think it's time for my own washer and dryer in my apartment. I have been thinking about this for quite sometime and have just been too lazy to call or I forget. I also really must get internet. The whole not having internet at my apartment is killing me, and it makes it hard to check my work email and get anything else productive done. But at least I have TV which keeps me mostly sane.

So I've decided. I've decided that if Anthony drove up here and asked me to marry him tomorrow, with out without a ring, I'd say yes. I know that my mom would not think me wise but I can't explain it, when you know, you know. Now, this isn't something that I've just decided in the moment, it's something I've been thinking about since probably July. For me, it's like every other decision I've made in life. When I was 18, I thought I wanted to be a nurse, but I wasn't completely sure. Now, I'm 22, graduated and working at a wonderful hospital and I know that a nurse is exactly what I want to be. With Anthony, it's the same way. In the beginning I wasn't completely sure. I knew I loved him, but was he THE ONE? And now, I can't imagine my life without him, at all. We've done a lot of talking lately about a lot of things. We're definitely taking things one year at a time. I'm not sure when we'll be engaged, but I know, that when he asks me, the answer is yes.

Kinda heavy right? I know, I've been feeling all these things in my head and heart for a while and I think I finally have them sorted. Well, mostly sorted. =)

Anyway, enough for now. I think I've placed my words correctly and said quite a bit for one evening.

Goodnight moon, may the sun greet you with a smile in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment