Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So I finally have internet in my apartment. It makes my life so much better because now I can pay my bills without having to track everything with me to the amenity center. I still don't have a washer and dryer but I'm ok with that. I don't mind going to the amenity center to do laundry, which desperately needs to be done tomorrow because it gets me out of the house. I also use the amenity center to work out. Today I didn't work out...bad me. But tomorrow I will. Anthony and I are doing this competition thing to see who can run the most miles in a month. Now I know what you're all thinking "what are you crazy, he run way more than you cause of the army" well, it'a all about timing and energy level. This week I have the time and the energy to run at least 2 miles a day (minus today) which puts me at 10 miles for the week (we started this whole thing yesterday). If I complete 10-12 miles each week until december 9th which makes about 4 weeks then I'll have ran 40-48 miles this month. Crazy when you think about it. I wanna try and run 40 miles this month and just keep increasing miles per month as I go. It's an accomplishment thing for me cause I never work out. Oh yeah, the winner, whoever runs the most miles in a month, gets a prize! I'm not sure of the prize but it'll be a good one! =]

Work is great. I'm officially done with orientation and will be starting on my own Friday night. Exciting but scary at the same time. I really can't wait! I'll update after my first week of work is over. I'm hoping I make enough PTO to be able to fly home and visit my family. They miss me and I miss them so much! I'm missing out on a bunch too, like Camden, my little bro, drives now. WTF mate? My little brosuf is driving. This is ridiculous. Seriously. But I'm way proud of him. =]

Alright. I have nothing else to say. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment