Sunday, November 21, 2010

This week has been absolutely crazy. Lets start with last Friday, the work week from hell. I worked 6 days in a row so from Friday night thru Wednesday night. By the time wednesday rolled around I was dead tired and just wanted it to be 0700 on Thursday morning. during this whole escapade, I was pretty sure my friends had forgotten about me but lucky me, they popped up to see me on Thursday morning during good morning med time. I was much pleased. =]

This weekend I came to see Anthony again and even though I missed out...again on doing something with my friends, it was worth it cause seeing him makes me less of a grumpus. Sometimes I just feel like my relationship suffers with my friends cause we're on two different schedules right now. I work nights and they work days and we never see each other. Well almost never. I'm not really sure how to feel about this. Part of me is sad, but part of me feels that this is how it's supposed to be. I mean, this is the path that is being laid out for me. I'm going to marry Anthony and we're going to have a crazy army life together with children and a dog (which is going to be pretty exciting and I'm naming the dog Jeffery) but at the same time, these are my friends and I do miss them. We'll get it figured out, its just difficult right now. But life would be boring if it was too easy.

On a happy note, I saw Beth yesterday, which always makes me happy. She's almost done in San Antonio and that makes me sad...BUT she is moving on to continue her army nurse work in Maryland. =] I think weekend after next, I'll come back and take a tour of post, one where I can walk around and see lots of things and take pictures (I NEVER remember my camera anymore), and we can just hang out and be merry. Maybe we'll drink some more Dosaritas. =]

Time to make fried chicken with my lover boy. =]
Back to Belton tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment