Monday, January 18, 2010

Today would be the first day of my new blog. In high school I had a livejournal and sometimes I go back and read it but there are a lot of memories there that I can't always look at. So I figured I start anew.

Today would be 1/18 at 22:45...which means that tomorrow at 1900 I start my first or 14 shifts at St Mary's. I'm on a med-surg floor so nothing super exciting to do but standard stuff. Plus, I have a feeling I'll be wanting to fall asleep around this time when all the meds are done and the patients are all sleeping cause that's about all med-surg consists of at night right? Hopefully it'll be more exciting than what I think it is cause I would honestly hate to spend 14 shifts not really doing a whole lot and not improving any of my nursing skills.

In other news...I think I'm moving to Texas after graduation. Probably the San Antonio/Austin area but that is still being debated. I'm also a bit nervous for that as well. I mean if I get a job in San Antonio then that would be cool cause I know Anthony will be there and at least I would know someone but what if I don't get a job there...then what? I start in a new city all alone. I'm not the type to be alone, in fact I hate it. So this will definitely be a whole new experience for me.

Well...I shant bore you another second.
Toodles.
Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment