So I'm pretty close to almost being almost done packing. Does that make sense? I hope so. Anyway...I'm having this complex about packing cause that means that I'm really moving away which is sad for me. I want to leave but I don't at the same time. The other issue I have with packing is trying to decide what is really important to box and ship and what can just stay here. I need to talk with my mom and see if I can leave many of my little knic-knac's here cause I'm not sure how many of them I want to bring with.
Moving is a sucky way of figuring out what material items are really important to you. Especially when you are shipping those material items.
Blarg...
End.
.:♥:.
I have a blog now!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how it all works exactly yet.
but I just wanted you to know lol :]