Went to TX last week and it was pretty neat. WAY different from AZ. Really. But I like it. The hospital that I'll be working at is quite huge. The campus is so vast and really spread out. Unfortunately I have no pictures to show et cause I didn't remember my camera this time around. But the town isn't that exciting. It's small but there is a loop that goes around it and the I-35 cuts right through it. I go back on the 29th and have the pleasure of staying in a hotel for two weeks until I can move into my apartment. It kinda sucks but oh well, such is life. I already have planned out what furniture I want to buy when I first move in. I just don't know what colors I want my rooms to be. I can't paint or anything like that but I want to have fun colors to liven up my place. So far the only color I have to work with is a wine purple color that is my duvet cover. It's really pretty.
I can't wait to go back, start work, move into my apartment and of course SEE ANTHONY! I miss him SO MUCH. Today is our 4 year anniversary and he sent me flowers and the sweetest note. As soon as I read it I cried cause I'm a sap. But I really love him and I miss him terribly. Hopefully I get to see him the first weekend in September.
Well Thats all here. It's raining really hard and I need a shower since I've been cleaning my room all day long. I think i'm making massive progress.
♥
<3 it, <3 you! Stay well! Enjoy AZ! We'll miss you!
ReplyDelete