I absolutely love my life right now! Even though I can't move into my apartment in Belton until Sept 9th and I have to live in a hotel for two weeks after my start date, I'm still wicked happy! Perhaps it's because I BOUGHT A CAR YESTERDAY!!!! I'm still in surreal land at this moment...but I'm super happy. It's a 2010 Kia Forte Koup SX! I can't believe how grown up I feel at this moment...new car, new job, new apartment, new city. Scary but exciting. I'll post pics of my car very soon!!!
.:♥:.
hooray! wish I could get a new car!!! maybe after I settle out my new mortgage first!?! so official, so grown up! SO proud of you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Laura! And I'm so proud of you for moving into your new house and being a working momma!!! Thats way exciting!!! And yes, a new car after settling into your mortgage is aboslutely wonderful. I know you and Danny can do it cause you're working peeps now! Tehe! ♥
ReplyDelete